London Office - Part II Architectural Assistant required
Wolff Architects, Notting Hill Office, is looking for a candidate.
- An enthusiastic post Part 2 Architectural Assistant with at least three years’ experience with excellent graphic presentation skills and Revit experience required.
Specialising in high end residential, retail and commercial projects, Wolff Architects has over 30 years’ experience of finding innovative and creative solutions to complex architectural briefs. Committed to the highest standards, we aim to project manage each scheme on an individual basis: an approach which has won us repeat business and a loyal clientele. We have excellent project opportunities available.
- Exceptional knowledge and experience of SketchUp and Photoshop are required to assist in producing presentation documents.
- You will require design skill, the experience to produce tender and construction drawing packages and have an understanding of traditional construction methods and materials. It is essential that you are also proficient in AutoCAD and have a good knowledge of current UK building regulations.
- It is essential to have an understanding of the REVIT Architecture, as you will be expected to use this software to produce tender and construction packages.
- We run a fast-paced environment, where you will often be expected to work on a number of projects simultaneously, most of them London-based.
Why Choose a Career with Wolff Architects?
We offer the opportunity to develop your career in a well-established, busy and expanding architectural firm, with the satisfaction of working on prestigious projects from concept through to completion.
To apply, please send a full CV, examples of work and your salary expectations to:
Or by mail to:
Wolff Architects Ltd
16 Lambton Place
No agencies or phone calls from applicants, please.