York Terrace East
Internal refurbishments and a side extension were completed in 2016 to the 3 bedroom, Marylebone town house.
The Georgian terrace property was originally built as a part of the Regent’s Park commission by Architect John Nash, rebuilt after bombing during WWII. Owned by the Crown Estate, the terrace was previous occupied by the International Student House. The project started in 2008 and involved an extensive refurbishment including major structural alterations to the existing 1950’s concrete structure.